Ph.D. in Physics
Eugene received his B.A. in Philosophy and a B.S. in Physics at Binghamton University in 2001,his Master's degree in Physics from U of I in 2003 and his Ph.D. in Physics from the U of I in 2008.
For more information
Honors and awards
- Scott Anderson Award recognizing outstanding physics teaching assistants within the Department of Physics at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (2003).
- Symbols: Weapons of Math Destruction, AAPT Meeting, Greensboro, NC, August 2007
- Why Do Good Students Fail Introductory Physics?, AAPT Meeting, Syracuse, NY, August 2006
- Mathematical Conflict in Physics: Computation vs. Representation, AAPT Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT, August 2005
- Student Difficulties with Equations in Physics, AAPT Meeting, Sacramento, CA, August 2004
- Assessing Web-Based Homework Using Student Log Data, AAPT Meeting, Madison, WI, August 2003